News

Menu

Hip-Hop artist DeAndre from the city of Boston, MA is taking time to talk with us about his music [ Interview ]

Finally get to talk with DeAndre, a very talented up and coming artist in the music industry. We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who DeAndre is and what your music is all about.
Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.
Tell us something about yourself.
I’m 22 years old from Boston, Massachusetts. I grew up in the Dorchester side and I’m very passionate about music. 
I probably have spent the last 7-8 years trying to find a way to shape my style of music. When I’m not thinking about music I’m at some mall or outlet trying to find a fresh gear for the day or for the night, I love shopping, everyone does, right? I’m an outgoing person and usually interact with everybody, and easily make new friends. 
I feel good about my music where it is now and I feel like maybe one day, to be as iconic as the big names in the industry.
When did you start making music?
I would say I officially started making music when I was a sophomore at Madison Park High School in Roxbury. 
But way before that I would dream about seeing myself in the music industry. Playing shows, recording music, taking pictures, I wanted all of that. I used to rap along to 50 Cent songs and act like it was me on that stage.
Who is your role model in the music world?
My role model is definitely J. Cole. Cole has been a huge inspiration in my life when it comes to music. 
I literally played out each and every single Cole song. I bought every album and what I love the most about Cole is that he is super authentic. 
He stays true to who he is, he doesn’t paint a picture of someone and his art is not just to sell records. His music sells because he’s real and I love that about him.
Is there anything you would do differently in your career?
No, not really, for now that is. I feel like at this moment everything is going in the right direction for me, my aspirations, and my goals. I just want to strengthen my financial stability to make more investments towards my brand DeAndre4Stackz and SubCulture Records.
Who would you want to do a tour or concert with?
That’s a difficult question. There are a lot of big names and talented people locally, but if they would ask, definitely with Kanye West or Travis Scott. 
I feel like my style together with Kanye or Scott’s is something that can be amazing and the stage designed into something super crazy, with lots of lights and flames. I will definitely be a show to see.
Do you ever get overwhelmed by the music that is now available?
No I’m not overwhelmed at all. There is a lot of talent out there, and not many get the chance to get featured online in blogs or on radio shows. 
I know my music is going to stand out, it always does, it just have to get in front of the people who appreciate my style and the fans that can relate to my stories. 
I always trust my gut instinct and I feel good about everything that’s going on at the moment.
Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song?
Yes, there are many ways find my work. My official website is www.deandre4stackz.com

Fans can follow my progress on Twitter and Instagram @deandre4stackz and stay up to date via our Facebook page @deandre4stackz, they also can listen to previous releases on Soundcloud and download new releases on Bandcamp. And Favors is just released and available on iTunes and Apple Music.

Thank you very much for your time

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Hip-Hop artist DeAndre from the city of Boston, MA is taking time to talk with us about his music [ Interview ] "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM